This Security Policy indicates the necessary precautions for Try-s Co.,Ltd., ("the Company") to safely and effectively use the network, including the Internet.
[Establishment of Committee on Network Operation]
In order to ensure the proper operation of the network, we should establish a committee that is responsible for management, including network administrators.
[Operation of Network Administrator]
From the viewpoint of preservation and appropriate use and protection of personal information, the network administrator shall perform the following operations with respect to various kinds of data used on information equipment such as computers, software and networks:
(1) Maintenance and management of network-related devices such as networks and computers
(2) Manage user IDs and passwords to connect to the network
(3) Secure network security
@ @ E Latest definition files for antivirus modules
@ @ E The latest patch for OS updates
(4) Software management and updates
(5) Data management and backup
(6) Management and renewal of registration information
(7) Protection of personal information and destruction of personal information that is no longer needed
(8) Understanding network configuration and network usage
(9) Correspondence in the event of a failure
(10) Other operations deemed necessary by the management
[Establishment of Procedures in the Event of Failure]
In preparation for security and security problems, the administrative officer must decide in advance which procedures can be taken promptly.
[Formulation of usage regulations]
Based on "Security Network Management Regulations" and this Security Policy, we will formulate usage rules according to the actual situation, and aim to use the network safely and properly.
[Consideration of User's Health and Improvement of User's Environment]
(1) Consideration of comfort such as lighting, etc.
(2) Avoiding the long-time operation of the same person in the same day, and consider that it does not become excessive burden to a specific person.
(3) For those who need to be concerned about health, such as eye diseases, etc., it should be dealt appropriately.
This Security Policy indicates the necessary precautions to protect the network from unauthorized intrusion, destruction or alteration of information.
[Prevention of Unauthorized Intrusion by Firewall]
We will introduce a firewall between the externally connected computer and the in-house LAN to prevent illegal intrusion into the company LAN from outside.
[Protection of Personal Information and Data]
The administrator and network administrator shall endeavor to protect data including personal information and take the following measures to prevent information leakage:
(1) To prevent personal information or highly confidential data from being browsed from an external network, such as storing it on a server that is sufficiently security-conscious or storing it on a removable medium for management.
(2) Avoid sending personal information such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth etc. Also, keep in mind the handling of personal information received using the network.
[Prevention of Unauthorized Access]
(1) User ID and password should be managed thoroughly so as not to tell others or to be seen by others.
(2) Be careful to work with administrative rights.
(3) Do not use a folder on someone else's computer or network without legitimate authority.
(4) Do not connect from external network to internal network.
[Responding to Computer Viruses]
(1) The device that connects to the network regularly conducts virus testing with the latest virus removal software, and if there is an abnormality, discontinue use immediately and report it to the supervisor.
(2) Do not use a computer that does not have antivirus software installed.
(3) You must perform a virus test before using the email attachment or downloading executable file.
(4) Always manage to be able to cope with the latest virus.
(5) Utilization of the network should ensure appropriate operation such as improving usage records and record lists concerning management of implementation of virus inspection etc.
Periodically back up data and properly manage backup data.
[Responding to Security Problems]
In the event of a security problem, such as an unauthorized intrusion or a computer virus infection, immediately report to the network administrator through the management manager and follow the instructions.
[Guidance to Users]
The management supervisor should instruct the user about the management of information and securing security.
This Security Policy indicates necessary precautions for safe and effective use of the Internet by users of our information network (site bulletin board / provided discussion etc.) including our employees.
[Dissemination of Information using Web Pages]
(1) Handling Received Information
Information obtained through the use of the Internet shall be used appropriately, and shall comply with copyrights and related laws and regulations and endeavor to use them appropriately.
(2) Correction and Deletion of Transmitted Information Contents
If you receive a request for correction or deletion of the contents of publication, promptly take measures according to the request.
[Notes on the E-mail Usage]
(1) Thorough management of personal information such as user ID and password.
(2) Don't use someone else's email account.
(3) Do not impersonate others or misrepresent your organization.
(4) Put the caller's contact information at the end of the message.
(5) Do not send chain mails that compel you to submit to more than one message with the same content as the incoming messages. Also, do not respond to chain mail.
(6) Do not disturb or sabotage spam mails that send the same message to a large number of unspecified majority.
(7) Do not send a message that is remarkably frequent or grossly huge.
(8) Do not send programs that harm computer systems.
(9) Do not transmit content that slander an individual or a group.
(10)Do not disseminate information that violates your privacy.
(11)Do not disseminate information that infringes the copyright.
(12)Do not send private information (personal information, password, credit card number, etc.).
(13)Do not advertise a particular religion or disseminate information to propagate.
(14)Do not disseminate information about political propaganda or election activities by a particular political group or political entity.
(15)The content of the received e-mail is not disclosed to a third party without the permission of the originator.
(16)If you are transferring or re-posting the contents of the email you receive to a third party, do not change the original text.
(17)If you want to shorten the contents of the email received and cite only relevant parts, you can clearly distinguish it from your own text, and provide information that can be identified by the original email or the caller.
(18)Avoid slang expressions and abbreviations of the inner ring.
(19)Do not use model-dependent characters or characters you create yourself.
(20)Do not use personal e-mail.
(21)Do not use it in violation of laws and public order and morals.
This Security Policy shows the necessary precautions so that users of our information network, including our employees (site bulletin board and offer discussion) can make appropriate use of information.
[Conducts Related to Gathering Information]
(1) When collecting personal information, it is necessary to clarify the purpose, and to obtain it in a proper way, such as in principle, obtained from the person in question.
(2) Comply with the provisions of the "Privacy Protection Ordinance".
(3) In addition to complying with copyright law, the use of copyrighted materials beyond the scope of the "Copyright Act" shall be obtained by the author's permission.
(4) Be mindful of the reliability and quality of the information you collect.
[Conducts Related to Information Dissemination]
(1) Do not infringe on the privacy of others, such as disclosing the personal information of others without permission.
(2) Respect copyright and be careful not to infringe or harm the human rights of others.
(3) We are responsible for the information we transmit and strive to disseminate information that is accurate and reliable.
(1) Communication conduct activities with the attention of etiquette on the network.
(2) Always be aware of the existence of the other person, and try to communicate the message according to the situation.
Toll Free: 0120-07-7523
Okayama Head Office
4F Shinnichiro Building
324-107 Nishifurumatsu, Kita-ku, Okayama City
3F Wakatsuki Building
5-7-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo-to
2F Toei Building
1-7-8 Higashishukugou, Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture